Are you curious about getting all the details on the Wavlink router and extender setup? Then, you are on the correct page. On this page, you will get the answer to your question. Let’s jump into the process.
How To Do Wavlink Router Login
Consider the below few steps by which you can easily login into the Wavlink router.
- First, connect your WiFi device to the router.
- You can connect a WiFi device to the router wirelessly or wired.
- Thereafter, open a search engine and type the web address wifi.wavlink.com in the location bar.
- Further, enter username and passcode. Hit on sign-in.
Installation Steps Of Wavlink Router
Note: Before doing the setup process of the Wavlink router, you will get the knowledge of the Wavlink router LED.
- LED Of WiFi: If the WiFi LED blinks solid then it means your device works successfully without any trouble. In case, if the WiFi LED is off then it means your device does not work correctly as it should.
- LED Of WAN: If the WAN LED blinks solid then it means the WAN port connects successfully. If the LED of the WAN is off then it means the WAN port does not attach correctly.
- LED Of LAN: If LAN LED blinks solid, it can easily catch the data. But if the LED is off then it does not work correctly.
- Power LED: If the power LED blinks solid then it means the Wavlink router is powered ON. But if the LED is off then it means the router device is powered OFF.
How To Do Wavlink Router Setup
- First, connect the router’s WAN port to the internet.
- After, set the power plug of the Wavlink router in the power socket.
- This requires one long ethernet cable to attach the router to the laptop.
- Now, open navigation on a WiFi connected device and go to the location bar, and type wifi.wavlink.com.
- After that, enter the default password which is admin.
- Now, select the nation and time for network protection. We recommend you create a new WiFi login passcode.
- After the above step, follow the on-screen instructions step by step.
Note: After the Wavlink router setup, if the router connection is not stable then you will be required to follow these troubleshooting tips.
Update Router Firmware
- To begin, go to the official website of the Wavlink router.
- Now, download the latest version of the firmware of the software.
- After that, save the downloaded file on your laptop or computer.
- On your WiFi device go to web interference.
- After this, click on the Upgrade folder to upload it.
- Now, permits your Wavlink router to carry out new changes.
- Lastly, reboot both the router and modem to verify the updates.
Note: You can use a wavlink WiFi extender to extend the range of the router. Do you want to know how to set up an extender? Before setup first, you will need to login into the Wavlink extender.
How To Login Into Wavlink WiFi Extender
- First, attach a computer to the extender by ethernet cable.
- After that, open navigation on a WiFi connected device.
- Now enter, wifi.wavlink.com in the address bar.
- Further select the language, which one you want to use. Enter admin in both username and password fields.
- In the final step, you can see the new extender setup page on display.
Common Needs For Wavlink Extender Setup
- Having my own Wavlink router and extender.
- Need one active power adapter.
- Also, require one long ethernet cable. (Approximate length of the cable must be 5 feet)
These are three things that you will need during the setup process of the Wavlink extender.
Conditions For Doing Wavlink Extender Setup
- Never connect the extender to the router by using the same security passcode.
- Never place your extender away from the router.
- Verify your extender perfectly connects to the router.
- Don’t place the extender closer to metal objects.
- Don’t use an extender that does not have a power adapter.
- Try to place the extender antenna, away from obstructions as much as possible.
Setup Wavlink WiFi Extender
There are two methods to do the Wavlink extender setup.
Setup Extender By Wavlink Application
- To start this process, download and open the Wavlink application on your mobile phone.
- Now, fill in the required details to sign in to an application.
- If you are using this application for the first time then tap on sign up.
- Further, follow all instructions which are shown on display.
- After finishing the configuration process you can use it.
Install Extender By WPS Method
The easy way to extend the range of the wavlink router is by the WPS button. Follow the lower steps to do this method.
- First, press the WPS button of the host router.
- After that, press the WPS button of the Wavlink extender.
- Further, wait for a while to see solid blue LEDs on both gadgets.
- LED indicates that the connection between them is completely done.
- After trying all the above steps, the wavlink extender automatically gets the WiFi signal.
Note: After the setup of the Wavlink extender, if you are facing any type of issue then follow these troubleshooting tips.
Regular Setup Issue Of Wavlink WiFi Extender
- Having no internet connection in a WiFi device.
- The website of the Wavlink extender does not work perfectly.
- The security password also does not work properly.
- Fail to join the network.
These are a few reasons why your wavlink extender is unable to attach to the router.
Fix These Issues With Only One Method
Upgrade Firmware Of Wavlink Extender
The extender does not work properly due to outdated software. So we recommend you update the firmware of the extender on time. Follow the below steps to update the software of the extender.
- In the beginning, launch navigation.
- In the location bar type wifi.wavlink.com.
- Now, you can see the login page on your screen.
- After that, fill out all the details which are shown on the page.
- Further, you will enter the settings of the Wavlink extender.
- Click on the administration option and go to the firmware update.
- In the final step, wait for a few while to download it completely.
After reading out this article, we hope you will get the knowledge about both router and extender setup of the wavlink product. If you are having any doubts or queries then contact us. Stand nearest to this page for further information.